We are excited to announce the launch of the new PhRMA.org. In partnership with our members, we’ve built this dynamic new platform for information, resources and multimedia content. The new website supports our organization’s advocacy priorities by:
- Highlighting the amazing science behind medical innovation;
- Showcasing the positive impact of our industry; and,
- Promoting our mission with decision-makers and the public.
Expanded resources and features on the new PhRMA.org make it easier for you to learn and share relevant information. Explore the site today:
- Visit the dedicated Science section that spotlights state-of-the-art innovation driving the biopharmaceutical industry and discusses what’s currently in the pipeline. You can read about medicines in development, research in your backyard, clinical trials and the hardworking people behind the science.
- Browse through an expansive collection of blog posts, graphics, videos, fact sheets and reports in the Resource Library.
- Explore an Interactive State Map to access comprehensive data on biopharmaceutical jobs and the industry’s overall economic impact, as well as local clinical trial activity across the United States.
- Learn more about our Mission to modernize the drug discovery and development process, promote value-driven health care and more.
- Gain a deeper understanding of our Advocacy issues including the cost and value of medicines, intellectual property, research and development and much more.
The new site provides biopharma professionals, stakeholders, policymakers, patients and the broader public with an in-depth understanding of the vital health and economic benefits created by our industry now and into the future.
Explore PhRMA’s new digital home at www.phrma.org.